- Thoughtfully plan a weekly menu
- Provide a printable grocery list
- Give a step-by-step prep-day instructions
- Cook today's prepared meal
- Set table for loved ones
- Dish it out and enjoy
GET THE DISH
Leaves changing, temperatures cooling and the return of pumpkin-flavored treats! I love fall and the transition to heartier, warmly spiced foods. I frequently use butternut squash in my baked goods. It works well as a sub in pumpkin recipes. I buy a larger (3-4 pound) squash and roast whole (about 1-1.25 hours at 350F). Then I have plenty of squash to use in savory and sweet dishes (think creamy pear-squash soup or butternut squash pancakes with pecans & chocolate chips!).
At Prep Dish we believe in family meals. We also believe that mealtime should be easy & stress-free. How? Our method involves devoting a few hours, one day each week to prepping your meals for the week. We’ve saved you loads of planning time by organizing grocery lists and developing step-by-step Prep Day instructions and instructions for Day Of preparation...
1. Melt 3T butter in medium sauté pan (med-high heat)
2. Add 1T chopped fresh rosemary, 1t cinnamon, 1/2t cayenne, pinch nutmeg, 1t S&P & 3T brown sugar (or honey).
3. Toss in 1# pecans to coat and toast in 350 F oven for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Smells & tastes delicious!
- READ MORE...